When does the JHU Interview day end?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yomama'sdoctor

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I know it says 5:00pm, but I wanted to see if many people's interview went all the way till then.

My problem is that I have an interview the next day in a different city, and I can either catch the 4:47pm train out or the 10:45pm train (which would suck and I would reach WAY late). Why the hell are the trains spaced so far apart?

So should I hedge my bets and just take the 4:47pm train? Or do I sacrifice a night's rest for the next interview?

pleaseplease help, thanks!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

So I know it says 5:00pm, but I wanted to see if many people's interview went all the way till then.

My problem is that I have an interview the next day in a different city, and I can either catch the 4:47pm train out or the 10:45pm train (which would suck and I would reach WAY late). Why the hell are the trains spaced so far apart?

So should I hedge my bets and just take the 4:47pm train? Or do I sacrifice a night's rest for the next interview?

pleaseplease help, thanks!!!!

On my interview day, they asked us at the start of the day if anyone had to leave early, and shuffled people's interview schedules accordingly, so that those individuals could make their flights/trains. I would suggest calling them to confirm that 4:47 isn't too early though, just to be on the safe side. Good luck.

edit: you could say something along the lines of "I've heard that there is some flexibility with the interview timing if someone has to leave early. Would a 4:47 train be too early?" That said, I really don't think it will be a problem, as it wasn't for people who had similar circumstances on my interview day.

I actually think that might be a little too early. They give you an interview schedule and each faculty interviewer has a few students to interview. I think we got out of there about 4:00. Not sure how far the train station is, though.