When is it "late" in the process?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
W

W

I keep on hearing from everyone that it's still "early" in the process and was just wondering when it starts to become "late."

Obviously, April and May are kind of later, and this year's process is behind other years, but I just looking for some informed opinions.

Members don't see this ad.

i would say that spring and summer are generally considered to be late.. however, remember that until school starts it is NEVER too late to get an acceptance. I didn't get in until July, and two of my classmates were taken off the waitlist the week before orientation.

I can't answer your question but found this to be a good post to just kind of let out the nerves and stress that I (and many others) are feeling. I have had a few interviews, but everyday that I don't hear anything, I convince myself that they hated me and feel that the schools that haven't contacted me obviously hate me! And I have to answer the relatives this holiday season with a big I don't know in answer to the where are you going next year question!
okay I just had to vent. I'm sure many of you feel the same way. So thanks for giving me a place to vent... :)