When is it time to worry?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Flonaze

Reaction score
I’ve been watching the interview thread this year and noticed that almost 20 invites have come in already. I’m a borderline competitive applicant who stupidly suicide applied and was wondering when I should start getting worried about having only one interview invite so far and where to go from here?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Only ~13 interviews have actually come out. The first poster included released interview dates for programs from the ACAPS website, but many of those programs have not sent interviews. If it follows previous years, the majority of programs will send out interviews the week that starts on Oct 29. Hope that helps.

Reactions: 1 user
Only ~13 interviews have actually come out. The first poster included released interview dates for programs from the ACAPS website, but many of those programs have not sent interviews. If it follows previous years, the majority of programs will send out interviews the week that starts on Oct 29. Hope that helps.

Thank you for the reassurance!

Playing Devils Advocate though, given how few programs there are, that comprises almost ~20% of all invites and the programs inviting so far are not exactly the most sought-after/competitive to start.

Thank you for the reassurance!

Playing Devils Advocate though, given how few programs there are, that comprises almost ~20% of all invites and the programs inviting so far are not exactly the most sought-after/competitive to start.

Almost every program sends out two rounds of interviews. 2nd one comes out after a wave of people reject their dates. I wouldn't start sweating until mid- December