When is the first day to submit: 5/15 or 6/1 ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phamdmd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When is the first day we can submit our applications? Would it even make a difference? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

When is the first day we can submit our applications? Would it even make a difference? Thanks!

iirc, you can submit before June 1st, but AADSAS does nothing with the apps until June 1st. Although the first mailing usually ends up going out a couple weeks after June 1st.

Even if you don't submit your application right away, set up the account and print out the transcript matching forms. Get those transcripts mailed asap.

Members don't see this ad :)
Even if you don't submit your application right away, set up the account and print out the transcript matching forms. Get those transcripts mailed asap.

agreed. i am pretty sure you can submit may 15th, but i would recommend spending a few more days double checking your application for grammar errors and just making sure it is as perfect as it can be.

Get your LORs squared away and make sure that all of your writers have the information that they need.

Personally, I think the ealier the better. However, submitting on May 15th as opposed to June 1st probably woudn't have a significant impact anyways.

AADSAS will take 4-8 week to process the application.
So whenever the application will be submitted, should i send the DAT scores right away...or should i wait for sometime as DAT scores will be at the colleges before the application?

AADSAS will take 4-8 week to process the application.
So whenever the application will be submitted, should i send the DAT scores right away...or should i wait for sometime as DAT scores will be at the colleges before the application?

you can send the dat scores way before submitting