phamdmd

10+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
When is the first day we can submit our applications? Would it even make a difference? Thanks!

UNR.Grad

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2007
Status
Dental Student
When is the first day we can submit our applications? Would it even make a difference? Thanks!
iirc, you can submit before June 1st, but AADSAS does nothing with the apps until June 1st. Although the first mailing usually ends up going out a couple weeks after June 1st.

bounty101

10+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2008
Status
Non-Student
Even if you don't submit your application right away, set up the account and print out the transcript matching forms. Get those transcripts mailed asap.

ummjoey

10+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
Even if you don't submit your application right away, set up the account and print out the transcript matching forms. Get those transcripts mailed asap.
agreed. i am pretty sure you can submit may 15th, but i would recommend spending a few more days double checking your application for grammar errors and just making sure it is as perfect as it can be.

MnBr63

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2007
Louisville, KY
Status
Dental Student
Get your LORs squared away and make sure that all of your writers have the information that they need.

jigabodo

10+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2006
Louisville, KY
Status
Dentist
Personally, I think the ealier the better. However, submitting on May 15th as opposed to June 1st probably woudn't have a significant impact anyways.

sajjy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2007
Status
Dental Student
AADSAS will take 4-8 week to process the application.
So whenever the application will be submitted, should i send the DAT scores right away...or should i wait for sometime as DAT scores will be at the colleges before the application?

Fonz

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2006
Status
Dental Student
AADSAS will take 4-8 week to process the application.
So whenever the application will be submitted, should i send the DAT scores right away...or should i wait for sometime as DAT scores will be at the colleges before the application?
you can send the dat scores way before submitting