1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

When is your dat?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Beagle, Jul 19, 2002.

1. Beagle

Beagle Meet BEAGLE

Just thought I would ask ===
    when is everyone taking their DATS (if you have not taken it yet)?????
    GOODLUCK!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. portlander

portlander Member

I am currently enrolled in the Kaplan DAT prep course, and the last class meets on the 27th of August. Due to some of my mis-planning, I scheduled to take the DAT the morning of the 28th. I might move it back by a day to allow for time to get my final DAT from kaplan back and check all my wrong answers.

Carmel

4. ibo man

ibo man Senior Member

I will be taking it on sept. 1st. Tired of studing, I think am ready but am still not very comfortable with my scores. What scores do you think that one should be getting on the topscores and Kaplan CD to know that s/he is ready for the real thing. My scores goes up and down. 22/20 to 18/19.:(

5. DesiDentist

DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
    Moderator Emeritus Exhibitor

Dentist
    Arrgg,

Currently my DAT is scheduled for August 17. I moved it so many time already. just want to take it when I know I have exausted all resources mentally and physically.

DesiDentist

6. Beagle

Beagle Meet BEAGLE

Desi
    For some reason, I thought you had already taken the DATS!
    How is studying going? Mine isn't going well, and I take mine on August 16th (I can't change the date either because of a plane ticket).....
    :(

7. smile_doctor

smile_doctor Senior Member

Thinking about taking mine on August 10th, but not feeling prepared yet. I really want to move it back, but am worried that if I take it too late then my chances for admission will go down (low science GPA = apply early):eek:

8. DesiDentist

DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
    Moderator Emeritus Exhibitor

Dentist
    Hey Beagle,

I changed my date many times due to other stuff that was going on in my life. After calling AADSAS and finding out that the schools haven't even received my application yet I thought it would be a good idea to push it back a little more to give me some more breathing room. The thing is I'm doing nothing this summer except studying for the DAT, I want to get it over with but I want to be in the "perfect vision" club even more.:eek:

DesiDentist