When is your dat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beagle

Meet BEAGLE
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would ask ===
when is everyone taking their DATS (if you have not taken it yet)?????
GOODLUCK!

Members don't see this ad.

I am currently enrolled in the Kaplan DAT prep course, and the last class meets on the 27th of August. Due to some of my mis-planning, I scheduled to take the DAT the morning of the 28th. I might move it back by a day to allow for time to get my final DAT from kaplan back and check all my wrong answers.

Carmel

I will be taking it on sept. 1st. Tired of studing, I think am ready but am still not very comfortable with my scores. What scores do you think that one should be getting on the topscores and Kaplan CD to know that s/he is ready for the real thing. My scores goes up and down. 22/20 to 18/19.:(

Members don't see this ad :)
Arrgg,

Currently my DAT is scheduled for August 17. I moved it so many time already. just want to take it when I know I have exausted all resources mentally and physically.

DesiDentist

Desi
For some reason, I thought you had already taken the DATS!
How is studying going? Mine isn't going well, and I take mine on August 16th (I can't change the date either because of a plane ticket).....
:(

Thinking about taking mine on August 10th, but not feeling prepared yet. I really want to move it back, but am worried that if I take it too late then my chances for admission will go down (low science GPA = apply early):eek:

Originally posted by Beagle
Desi
For some reason, I thought you had already taken the DATS!
How is studying going? Mine isn't going well, and I take mine on August 16th (I can't change the date either because of a plane ticket).....
:(

Hey Beagle,

I changed my date many times due to other stuff that was going on in my life. After calling AADSAS and finding out that the schools haven't even received my application yet I thought it would be a good idea to push it back a little more to give me some more breathing room. The thing is I'm doing nothing this summer except studying for the DAT, I want to get it over with but I want to be in the "perfect vision" club even more.:eek:

DesiDentist