When is your Pitt Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
beaverfetus said:
Ok now that pisses me off. I wonder if zyzzyva is instate?

Nope, not instate, I am an IL resident currently living in OH.

Oh, and apparently I can't keep dates straight, my interview is the 8th not the 12th. So here is my correction.

9/6/2006: joanofarc, Aurora013, EndSong
9/08/2006: Zyzzyva100
9/11/2006: Shantster, MFrig31, Gabujabu
9/12/2006: Severus, PerpetualBurn
9/15/2006: Erina, Ohthesilliness, Chachi25
9/22/2006: floridakppr, Hypothalamus
9/29/2006: Looque
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
9/6/2006: joanofarc, Aurora013, EndSong
9/08/2006: Zyzzyva100
9/11/2006: Shantster, MFrig31, Gabujabu
9/12/2006: Severus, PerpetualBurn
9/15/2006: Erina, Ohthesilliness, Chachi25
9/19/2006: lihtris
9/22/2006: floridakppr, Hypothalamus
9/29/2006: Looque
 
joanofarc0907 said:
I know there are more Pitt interviews, come on people

No kidding. The 29th was the first Friday that hadn't filled up by the time I registered at the end of last week.
 
9/6/2006: joanofarc, Aurora013, EndSong
9/08/2006: Zyzzyva100
9/11/2006: Shantster, MFrig31, Gabujabu
9/12/2006: Severus, PerpetualBurn
9/15/2006: Erina, Ohthesilliness, Chachi25, ordeliacay
9/19/2006: lihtris
9/22/2006: floridakppr, Hypothalamus
9/29/2006: Looque