When NOT to include a work/activity?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

urd0rkk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

jw what your thoughts are... I am wondering if I should include being a member of a premed honor society for 1 year as a work activity... I really didn't do much except for go to some few socials and meetings, watch videos on the medical profession (but I can't recall anything anymore for sake of interviews or whatnot), and a UCSF field trip (which only showed me that UCSF is a great school...).

I guess I'm just wondering if its worth mentioning, in the case that the future interviewers try to milk the activity for more than what it was worth personally in my experience?

Experiences and thoughts?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

jw what your thoughts are... I am wondering if I should include being a member of a premed honor society for 1 year as a work activity... I really didn't do much except for go to some few socials and meetings, watch videos on the medical profession (but I can't recall anything anymore for sake of interviews or whatnot), and a UCSF field trip (which only showed me that UCSF is a great school...).

I guess I'm just wondering if its worth mentioning, in the case that the future interviewers try to milk the activity for more than what it was worth personally in my experience?

Experiences and thoughts?

Thanks!

Don't bother. Didn't amount to much.l