When O When is SEARCH gonna work??!??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tweetie_bird

Full Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do these people realize we have to research schools and other stuff before we apply? I'd like to get to the older messages and I can't...anybody hear me?? Please Mr. SDN Man can't you fix it for meeee?? 🙄 🙄 🙄

::sigh:: nothing is going my way since last Saturday.
 
Ya! I agree, pleeeeeease help us! I don't want to keep re-asking questions that have already been answered!!

Thank you SDN Gods for helping us lowly pre-meds!!

:wink:
 
I've been meaning to bring back up my applying to med school guide, but alas, I don't want to search for 5 hours.