What to do when I feel like I'm not doing enough?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ericayouth

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

As mentioned in the title, I feel like I'm not up to par with a lot of things in my academic/job careers right now. I go to a pretty grade deflated school so my GPA isn't that good (and i'm taking physics which I'm definitely struggling in right now) and I feel like with everything I see on linkedin, reddit and even SDN, I just feel like I'm not doing enough right now to be where I should be in my academics. I'm a sophomore but I just feel like I'm burnt out and constantly wasting time. There are a lot of other deep rooted issues but I feel like most of them stem from my lack of steady academics and job.

I was wondering if there is any advice you guys are able to provide to someone struggling like me? My goal is to stay on this website for a week and then delete it for my mental health sake and do the same with linkedin as it doesn't serve me any purpose. I just need some reassurance and motivation.
 
Hi guys,

As mentioned in the title, I feel like I'm not up to par with a lot of things in my academic/job careers right now. I go to a pretty grade deflated school so my GPA isn't that good (and i'm taking physics which I'm definitely struggling in right now) and I feel like with everything I see on linkedin, reddit and even SDN, I just feel like I'm not doing enough right now to be where I should be in my academics. I'm a sophomore but I just feel like I'm burnt out and constantly wasting time. There are a lot of other deep rooted issues but I feel like most of them stem from my lack of steady academics and job.

I was wondering if there is any advice you guys are able to provide to someone struggling like me? My goal is to stay on this website for a week and then delete it for my mental health sake and do the same with linkedin as it doesn't serve me any purpose. I just need some reassurance and motivation.
How are you spending time? What are your goals?

How are your addressing physics? What is your grade? Have you asked learning services experts?

You are neither the first to have this problem nor be the last. Others following you may find solace in your post.