1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

When scores come in.....

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by mkkelly, Apr 22, 2004.

1. mkkelly

mkkelly Member
    5+ Year Member

Who is going to post their score on sdn? I know a lot of people that dont like to say what their actual score was but brush the comment aside by saying good, or not as well as i would have liked. I figure with all the people here predicting their score I would like to know what people got so if I do need to retake it in august I have some 'real' life people that did well so I can learn. I am sick of hearing I know a 'guy' or I heard he/she got a 43. I have not yet met one person that has gotten over a 37 so hopefully we have a few people here that wouldnt mind answering questions and stuff. Anyways I will be the first to say... I have no idea what i scored but i will post it here so that either congratulations are in order or laughter :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CanIMakeIt

CanIMakeIt Fellow
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    People post their MCAT scores every year .... if you do a search you will find out ...... I think this year will be no different, hopefully (but how many of them are speaking the truth is another story)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Notzfall

Notzfall NREMT-P, MS-IV
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    There's no harm in sharing a score. I don't know what it will do for those who want to know. Data will later show what the average is/was. Same as the GPA; everyone talks about their GPA.

The only thing I care about is whether the school I want likes my score. If whether they like it is contingent on what everyone else made, then they'll have to figure that part out.

If someone reports a really high score, I'd believe it's accurate. If it's a middle-of-the-road score, maybe it's true, maybe it's really a bit lower.

Guessing if people on the boards will tell the truth about their MCAT scores is like guessing the correct answers on the MCAT. You might be right about a couple of them, but you're done if you think you'll get somewhere based on your guesses.

4. People who lie about their scores have some serious issues j/k
    What's the point? I will honestly disclose my scores :thumbup:

5. blz

blz Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I will post my crappy scores come june.

6. mkkelly

mkkelly Member
    5+ Year Member

I will be posting my scores along with what I got on the 5-7r. So at least my failure can help someone else.

7. liverotcod

liverotcod Lieutenant Crunch
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician