When scores come in.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mkkelly

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who is going to post their score on sdn? I know a lot of people that dont like to say what their actual score was but brush the comment aside by saying good, or not as well as i would have liked. I figure with all the people here predicting their score I would like to know what people got so if I do need to retake it in august I have some 'real' life people that did well so I can learn. I am sick of hearing I know a 'guy' or I heard he/she got a 43. I have not yet met one person that has gotten over a 37 so hopefully we have a few people here that wouldnt mind answering questions and stuff. Anyways I will be the first to say... I have no idea what i scored but i will post it here so that either congratulations are in order or laughter :D

Members don't see this ad.

There's no harm in sharing a score. I don't know what it will do for those who want to know. Data will later show what the average is/was. Same as the GPA; everyone talks about their GPA.

The only thing I care about is whether the school I want likes my score. If whether they like it is contingent on what everyone else made, then they'll have to figure that part out.

If someone reports a really high score, I'd believe it's accurate. If it's a middle-of-the-road score, maybe it's true, maybe it's really a bit lower.

Guessing if people on the boards will tell the truth about their MCAT scores is like guessing the correct answers on the MCAT. You might be right about a couple of them, but you're done if you think you'll get somewhere based on your guesses.

People who lie about their scores have some serious issues j/k
What's the point? I will honestly disclose my scores :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I will post my crappy scores come june.

I will be posting my scores along with what I got on the 5-7r. So at least my failure can help someone else.

mkkelly said:
I will be posting my scores along with what I got on the 5-7r...QUOTE]

As will I, except 3R-6R. I've made a lot of predictions, so I gotta follow through. I owe it to the SDN gods. ;)