When SDN was down for the last hour or so, how many times did you try to log on?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
beary said:
No lies!! I'm going to tear myself away from SDN early too and go to bed!! I need to get into work before my rotation student so that I can actually get my own experiments done.

I hope your luck in the lab this weekend rubs off on me! :luck:
(Of course, I know that in your case it's not luck, it's skillz)
science = serendipity = luck

enuff said.

i should hit the sack early too since we have a lab meeting at 9:30 am tomorrow. unfortunately, my sleep schedule is FUBAR now so i may just stay up the whole night.

Members don't see this ad.

AndyMilonakis said:
i should hit the sack early too since we have a lab meeting at 9:30 am tomorrow. unfortunately, my sleep schedule is FUBAR now so i may just stay up the whole night.

Even when my sleep schedule is FUBAR I can't stay up all night like that. Pretty much 3 or 4 is the latest I can go.

beary said:
Even when my sleep schedule is FUBAR I can't stay up all night like that. Pretty much 3 or 4 is the latest I can go.
what'll probably happen is exactly that. i'll go to sleep around 4ish, wake up at 8 am all tired and cranky. i'll have 3 cups of coffee instead of the usual 2 at lab meeting...next thing you know i'll be bouncing off walls.

Members don't see this ad :)
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: Cuz Banana was telling jokes on this side.

i'm just messin :D

AndyMilonakis said:
andy - 3 times
yaah - probably 18
beary - probably about 21
deschutes - 0
bananaface - probably once
geddy - 2
wheels - 1
havarti - 1
LADoc00 - probably around um...4218

ANDY
thisthreadrocks.jpg

AndyMilonakis said:
yay LADoc00 is back. Thuper!

Andy, youre so cool..

you_win_prize.jpg

bananaface said:
Did you ever think that maybe gay ppl who reside here or waltz through might be offended by that crap? *sigh*

You caught me Nana!

catburgler.jpg

bananaface said:
Cute stripes.

Go directly to jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.

Awwww but arent we cute together?
Can you deny these feelings??
1_kittylove2.jpg