when should i apply

Started by redrabbit
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

redrabbit

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi everybody,
I am curerntly a junior going to a state school. I was wondering if i should applto opt school this fall or wait. I will have a pretty strionf LOR but my gpa isn't great 3.3-3.4. I want to go to either cal or scco. I didn't take my oat yet, so i will have to take it in october (i didn't study yet). When should i apply?
 
redrabbit said:
hi everybody,
I am curerntly a junior going to a state school. I was wondering if i should applto opt school this fall or wait. I will have a pretty strionf LOR but my gpa isn't great 3.3-3.4. I want to go to either cal or scco. I didn't take my oat yet, so i will have to take it in october (i didn't study yet). When should i apply?
You should apply ASAP. I think SCCO accept applications from Juniors and if u are accepted, u will be able to go there for sure after u graduate. Your gpa is good enough, and all u need is about 330 OAT score to get into SCCO.