When Should I eSubmit my App?

Started by Romber
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Romber

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Special case here. I understand the sooner, the better it is to submit your application. However, I also noticed I can't change my Application after it is submitted except to update classes and stuff and NOT new patient hours. I don't have any patient hours yet, but I will this fall, so I can't technically put that on my application yet.

I'm not sure what to do, because I know not having any patient hours really hurts, but I also know the longer I wait to apply, the more I hurt my chances. I'm fairly certain my application is about average, so nothing on my app really stands out. I believe my personal statement is healthy, but I don't know how far that will take me either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
 
Special case here. I understand the sooner, the better it is to submit your application. However, I also noticed I can't change my Application after it is submitted except to update classes and stuff and NOT new patient hours. I don't have any patient hours yet, but I will this fall, so I can't technically put that on my application yet.

I'm not sure what to do, because I know not having any patient hours really hurts, but I also know the longer I wait to apply, the more I hurt my chances. I'm fairly certain my application is about average, so nothing on my app really stands out. I believe my personal statement is healthy, but I don't know how far that will take me either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
E-submit now and later on contact admissions by phone or e-mail to let them know of your update. That's what I did and I received an e-mail back saying that my updated information "has been included with your application"

Hope this helps
 
Ok thank you! When you say admissions, do you mean the individual schools I applied at, or at PharmCas?