When should we here from...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alice

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Cornell or Duke?
Post-interview, non-rolling. (I know Cornell let's some people know in advance and think Duke does too, but both schools claimed to send out batches later).
What about Dartmouth?

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone know when cornell or dartmouth will do their main batches of accept/rejects (post interview)??

Members don't see this ad :)
Duke is non-rolling, so they won't send out any acceptances/waitlists until after March 1st, which is their last interview day. Give them a few weeks after that to sort through things, so I'd say middle of March.

At least we should be able to tell via their website, so no waiting on the postal service... :D

Just called Cornell. They say decision letters should go out Mid-march. I do know that from other posts and last year's SDN board that acceptances were sent via email, and all else via mail.

Crossing my fingers 4 yA (and me too)!!!! :wink:

Last year, Duke sent out a big batch of acceptances on 28 Feb, a smaller one on 14 March, and (I think) another on 28 March. I'd bet they're still going to try to get some out on 28 February this year as well, and include later interviewees in a later batch.

Also, my acceptance arrived (last year) by next-day FedEx. Not sure if everyone else's did as well.