When Should You Apply To Caribbean Schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IWant2BeADoctor

License to Matriculate
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could someone give me a time table for applying? I want to matriculate right after I graduate.
 
Could someone give me a time table for applying? I want to matriculate right after I graduate.

Apply once the application is available (I'm sure it varies per school).

That way, you can secure a seat and feel safe knowing that if you don't get into a US school, you still have a medical school to go to in the Fall.
 
Apply as soon as you have your LORs, MCAT and the $75 application fee.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad