when the secondary comes out?

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
  1. Dentist
    lucy,

Different schools will send them out at different times. I know that Arizona's is done online from the webpage.

Many schools wait until the incoming class is situated before worrying a whole lot about applicants. Other schools send out their secondaries within one to two weeks of receiving your AADSAS application.

If you send your application in the first day it is available, then I'd advise you to NOT travel. Simply because if you have a quick turnaround with filling out your secondaries, then you can have most of your interviews actually completed by early September.

About the Ads

PERFECT3435

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Oct 22, 2003
    Indianapolis
    1. Dentist
      totally agree with everyone.

i wouldn't go anywhere until i got accepted if i were you. besides, you'll have the most fun being here playing the app cycle game anyways.:laugh:

good luck and get ready for some good and bad times.

busdriver

what do i know?
      7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Oct 27, 2003
      San Francisco
        hey lucy,
        how long were you planning on traveling? i'm not sure what your stats are, but if they're pretty competitive, i think it's ok to travel. i submitted my AADSAS app sometime in june (i think the 21st) and I traveled to China for 2 months. when i came back i had some secondaries to complete. of course, i'm sure it would give you better standing if you completed the secondaries as soon as you got them, but i think if your stats are good enough, it shouldn't matter TOO much. but yeah, honestly, playing it safe is better (not traveling), but i'm just telling you this to show you that it is possible to travel and get accepted.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.