1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

when to e-submit AADSAS

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by huk1985, May 16, 2008.

1. huk1985

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    When can you e-submit AADSAS? I've completely done everything and double checked everything, except the DAT section which I have not taken yet.
    Do I wait until all the evaluations are submitted and the transcripts are received at the processing center (I've already sent the matching forms)?
    or could I submit before evalutions(electronic) and transcripts get there?

2. huk1985

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Well, my post is not getting any love..:(

3. War Eagle

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Submit it now. The sooner they get it the better. I'm in the same boat. I haven't taken the DAT but sent my transcript and submitted my aadsas yesterday.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. OMFS08

OMFS08 Tooth Extractornator
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Correct me if I am wrong but, no matter when you send your application in, AADSAS will not send to schools until June 1st. Correct?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. robg

robg Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I submitted today, just get it done.

6. jigabodo

Dentist 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    You can submit without taking the DAT, as well as the transcripts and LOE. You may opt to send them after you hit te e-submit button. :)