when to e-submit AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

huk1985

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When can you e-submit AADSAS? I've completely done everything and double checked everything, except the DAT section which I have not taken yet.
Do I wait until all the evaluations are submitted and the transcripts are received at the processing center (I've already sent the matching forms)?
or could I submit before evalutions(electronic) and transcripts get there?

Members don't see this ad.

Well, my post is not getting any love..:(

Submit it now. The sooner they get it the better. I'm in the same boat. I haven't taken the DAT but sent my transcript and submitted my aadsas yesterday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Correct me if I am wrong but, no matter when you send your application in, AADSAS will not send to schools until June 1st. Correct?

I submitted today, just get it done.

When can you e-submit AADSAS? I've completely done everything and double checked everything, except the DAT section which I have not taken yet.
Do I wait until all the evaluations are submitted and the transcripts are received at the processing center (I've already sent the matching forms)?
or could I submit before evalutions(electronic) and transcripts get there?

You can submit without taking the DAT, as well as the transcripts and LOE. You may opt to send them after you hit te e-submit button. :)