When to expect to receive paperwork from advanced program?

Started by DOFOSHO
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DOFOSHO

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
matched prelim at program unaffiliated with advanced program. I received paperwork from prelim program but nothing from advanced program. emailed advanced program with no response. when do you typically begin the paperwork process for advanced programs? Thanks.
 
matched prelim at program unaffiliated with advanced program. I received paperwork from prelim program but nothing from advanced program. emailed advanced program with no response. when do you typically begin the paperwork process for advanced programs? Thanks.

You probably won't receive anything until the early part of 2018. Matching into a program is a binding agreement.
 
matched prelim at program unaffiliated with advanced program. I received paperwork from prelim program but nothing from advanced program. emailed advanced program with no response. when do you typically begin the paperwork process for advanced programs? Thanks.

Same thing here. I'm under the impression it's normal. I at least wanted a hello email so I know who my co-residents are, but I guess I'll find out eventually [emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile