• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

not respect

10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
I don't need to finish them before senior year right? I can take some after I've applied and it'll still count? How does the school figure out if I'm eligible or not then?

Thanks!

Bacchus

Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2007
Status
Attending Physician
You should indicate list any future coursework on your AMCAS that you deem necessary. If you don't have prerequisites filled, list them as planned/future coursework. Its best to have the pre-reqs done before taking the MCAT, however.

not respect

10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
Well, it's a little too late for that :p That's good that I have enough time to take the classes though.

About the Ads

Bacchus

Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2007
Status
Attending Physician
Most schools require you fulfill all requisites by matriculation.

justdoit31

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2008
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I would really try to have everything finished by the time you take the MCAT. I hadn't taken my 2nd physics course and it really hurt me (got a 7 is PS) As I went through Physics 2 last semester I was like dude this was on my MCAT!

About the Ads