1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

when to sleep and wake up...

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by phatty925, Aug 13, 2002.

1. phatty925

phatty925 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i'm wondering if for the past two nights, most of you have been going to bed early and waking up early. if so, at what times?
    i've been going to bed around 11:30-12 and waking up 7:30-8:00...it's just so difficult to get up at 6:30 knowing that i don't have to. should i start doing it the next three nights though? what do you guys think?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. rCubed

rCubed taiko master
    10+ Year Member

i'm on the exact same sleeping schedule as u, and i really don't wanna get up at 6 30 cuz i, too, realize i don't have to.
    maybe we should try getting up earlier on friday, if u think u need to get up that early before the actual test day

here's my plan for getting plenty of sleep on friday night: deprive myself of sleep on thursday night and do something tiring/relaxing most of the day friday

4. phatty925

phatty925 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

yeah, that's a good idea. i'm planning on waking up really early friday morning so by 10 pm that night, i will be ready to go to bed...
    i don't know what kind of tiring activities i can do...any suggestions? i heard you shouldn't run the day before (actually 48 hours prior to the test)...u should save your energy. i'm planning on having a huge bowl of pasta thurs. night and much alcohol saturday night!!! =P
    can't wait.