I applied this cycle on July 10th to 13 schools. I was rejected from 2 in October, yet I haven't heard back from the other 11, even calling them just reconfirmed the in review status. At this point I have to start preparing to apply again next cycle, but I can't decide how long before I start to study for the DAT again. I'm afraid that if I wait to be rejected it may come in April and I won't have enough time to prepare before the first day of application submission. But I'd hate to study for the test again and then get admitted when I'm almost ready to take it for the second time. What do you think? My stats: DAT: TS 18, AA: 18, PAT: 17 Bio: 21, Chem: 16, Orgo: 18, QR: 17, RC: 19 cGPA 3.25 should be raising to slightly over 3.3 with fall grades; sGPA 3.03 should be raising to slightly over 3.1 with fall grades Graduated in December so no more GPA change is possible for undergrad. 140 hours of shadowing, other ECs are on my predent profile.