When to submit LOR??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Femtochemistry

Skunk Works
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have received several secondary applications and I was wondering should I fill them out now and send them or should I wait till my premed committee finishes the composite latter?

thx

Members don't see this ad.

One thing, can i just submit my LOR and trancscript along with the secondary application?
I wont mail the secondary myslef, i will let my school do it, more "official" i guess.

Fento: Diethyl ether does not participate in the Grignard, it is just a solvent. Some school will let you send LOrs as soon as you sent in primary. Why do you have to send in transcripts? Didn't you send it to AMCAS already?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]
Fento: Diethyl ether does not participate in the Grignard, it is just a solvent. Some school will let you send LOrs as soon as you sent in primary. Why do you have to send in transcripts? Didn't you send it to AMCAS already?

yeh i already did the AMCAS. I was wondering if i should send the LOR along with the secondary app.

I know Et2O is a solvent in the rxn. For 3 months, i did nothing but run diff. gringard reactions for my orgo paper.

Femtochemistry,
it depends on the school. some schools want LOR when you turn in your secondary. but i know for sure that GW allows you to send your LORs before you submit the secondary....so you might wanna send your LORs to GW (2 science prof and 1 whatever)