when to take dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

schulc76

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have scheduled to take the DAT June 30th, but am really thinking one additional week could really boost my score, so I was thinking of switching my test date to July 7. I was told that it only takes about 2 days for the ADA to post the DAT score to AADSAS, but when I called to confirm that, I was told it would take 2 weeks. I don't want to delay taking the DAT too long in case admissions receive my application and see I still haven't retaken the test, and therefore set my application aside. I submitted my application on June 10, so I will be in the first round of applications mailed out. Any thoughts or suggestions as to what I should do (keep the 30th or change to July 7 for the DAT) would really be appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

It would be perfectly fine to switch it to July 7th, still early, dont worry about it. They say 2 weeks at the most. I think mine were available within a week if I remember correctly.

thanks a lot sfrice80, I really appreciate the feedback!