When to take topscore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I need some serious recommendations.

I have Bootcamp, topscore, and Ada 2007/2009. (Debating on getting qvault bio)

I have about 10 days left till my test.

How should I go about these 10 days? Should I take all the Bootcamp first and then go into topscore?

I took the first test for bootcamp science last week and got 19bio, 16gchem, 16orgo. I don't know why I did so bad in chem cuz I've watched chads vids several times and did pretty good in his quizzes.

Members don't see this ad.

The only full length exams I took were the three Topscore exams, so that's all I can comment on. I think like 8 days or so before my exam I took the first exam, the next day I reviewed it, the next day I took the second, day after I reviewed it, etc. Then I had two days left before the real test to just review everything.

The only full length exams I took were the three Topscore exams, so that's all I can comment on. I think like 8 days or so before my exam I took the first exam, the next day I reviewed it, the next day I took the second, day after I reviewed it, etc. Then I had two days left before the real test to just review everything.

Do you remember if you were getting below 20 in any sections in topscore? (I checked your breakdown, but you don't have it there)