• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

tuanng27

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2004
Texas
Status (Visible)
Please help. I am waiting from UH for iv. my GPA is 3.7 and My PCAT is 92 composite. Is there any iv for me. I complete my application in Feb 15. Please help:confused:

VP_Pharm2004

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
I don't know what university UH is, but don't worry about it. It has been only 14 days since you submitted your application! Some of us have waited months before we finally got the interview. Don't stress over it.

About the Ads

Amith

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 26, 2003
Houston
www.myspace.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
it took UH about 4 weeks to get back to me and call for an interview, so I would say mid to late march you should hear back. I applied at the beginning of jan. and have my interview on march 5th. Omg that's this friday :eek: Anyways, hope this helps

tuanng27

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2004
Texas
Status (Visible)
UH (University of Houston). Thank for the information. I just be patient and wait until my turn come up ha. :D

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.