When UH end its interview for 2004 class

Started by tuanng27
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tuanng27

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please help. I am waiting from UH for iv. my GPA is 3.7 and My PCAT is 92 composite. Is there any iv for me. I complete my application in Feb 15. Please help😕
 
I don't know what university UH is, but don't worry about it. It has been only 14 days since you submitted your application! Some of us have waited months before we finally got the interview. Don't stress over it.
 
University of Houston...home to our esteemed forum moderator Brill!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it took UH about 4 weeks to get back to me and call for an interview, so I would say mid to late march you should hear back. I applied at the beginning of jan. and have my interview on march 5th. Omg that's this friday 😱 Anyways, hope this helps
 
UH (University of Houston). Thank for the information. I just be patient and wait until my turn come up ha. 😀