When were your NAPLEX/MPJE scores posted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ch2589

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would share my experiences with you all since I was stressing out about when my NAPLEX score would be posted. Hopefully this will help you all out so you aren't obsessively checking NABP like I did. For reference I am from Maryland and they do participate in NABPs online score reporting.

Took MPJE on Friday (8/5). My appointment was for 8 am and I started the exam probably around 7:45 am. I finished the exam at 8:55 am. My score was posted on Tuesday (8/9) at 3:00 pm EST.

Took NAPLEX on Monday (8/22). My appointment was for 8 am and I started the exam at 7:55 am and finished at 10:40 am. My score was posted Thursday (8/25) at 4:00 pm EST.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Just thought I would share my experiences with you all since I was stressing out about when my NAPLEX score would be posted. Hopefully this will help you all out so you aren't obsessively checking NABP like I did. For reference I am from Maryland and they do participate in NABPs online score reporting.

Took MPJE on Friday (8/5). My appointment was for 8 am and I started the exam probably around 7:45 am. I finished the exam at 8:55 am. My score was posted on Tuesday (8/9) at 3:00 pm EST.

Took NAPLEX on Monday (8/22). My appointment was for 8 am and I started the exam at 7:55 am and finished at 10:40 am. My score was posted Thursday (8/25) at 4:00 pm EST.
Thanks for sharing!
I took NAPLEX this Thursday and trying to study for MD mpje. What materials did you? Any advice for MD Mpje? I bought MPhA book and pharmacyexam.com questions. Do you recommend other resources? And how long did you study for md mpje?

For MPJE I just went through the Unuversity of Maryland's SOP Pharmacy Law review slides one time. I also went through some practice questions one of my preceptors gave me

Where are the scores for Naplex and CPJE posted? Also I just passed the CA license and would like to have a license in TX, should I do a Naplex score transfer since it's still within 90 days? Who should I call to ask this question? Thanks.