Dr.iz-n

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 11, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
The PCAT scores be uploaded to Pharmcas??!!! I know I am in the same boat as everyone else and sent my scores at the beginning of June. That's the first thing I did. They claimed they would start uploading this week. Has anyone had their scores uplodaed to their application?

Sorry for the double thread; i know someone asked a similar question a few days back, but I couldn't find the thread...

Thanks!

tahi193

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I still have nothing but I'd imagine they will have them done before the end of August because that's when they are supposed to send the first batch of applications to schools. I'm wondering about it too but I guess we'll have to be patient a little longer. :cool:

ValeRx

PharmD
10+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2008
Midwest
Status
Pharmacist
The PCAT scores be uploaded to Pharmcas??!!! I know I am in the same boat as everyone else and sent my scores at the beginning of June. That's the first thing I did. They claimed they would start uploading this week. Has anyone had their scores uplodaed to their application?

Sorry for the double thread; i know someone asked a similar question a few days back, but I couldn't find the thread...

Thanks!
Does it really matter that you couldn't find the thread? PharmCAS can either take months or days to update their information. Nobody here works for PharmCAS so there really is no point in asking.

Passion4Sci

LML
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2009
Palo Alto, CA
Status
Pharmacy Student
We had a saying in the military for this - hurry up and wait.

OP
D

Dr.iz-n

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 11, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
Whoa--why the snappy response? If that's the case then NOBODY here works for an admissions office, so WHY are there threads, "what are my chances" started for? If that's the case then, NO ONE should provide advice or feedback to others on anyting related to anything, especially admissions possibilities...No one is part of an admissions team, so why start a thread like this?

Duh, I know no one here works for Pharmcas, but I just think your response was outta line and kinda rude...THis is a forum for sharing information, so what's the point then if "Nobody works for PharmCas"? Geez.....

Does it really matter that you couldn't find the thread? PharmCAS can either take months or days to update their information. Nobody here works for PharmCAS so there really is no point in asking.

tahi193

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Don't take it personally. The off with your head attitude had been pretty common on this forum lately. People need to chill or not reply.

diastole

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2008
Where the sun don't shine
Status
Pharmacist
Check out ValeUC's last few posts. Either the person is very cranky lately or he is a troll. Lots of people post to help out others. Just ignore the rude ones and focus on the helpful advice.

OP
D

Dr.iz-n

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 11, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
Thanks guys. I just hate when people are rude for no reason...I feel better again!

Check out ValeUC's last few posts. Either the person is very cranky lately or he is a troll. Lots of people post to help out others. Just ignore the rude ones and focus on the helpful advice.

ValeRx

PharmD
10+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2008
Midwest
Status
Pharmacist
Whoa--why the snappy response? If that's the case then NOBODY here works for an admissions office, so WHY are there threads, "what are my chances" started for? If that's the case then, NO ONE should provide advice or feedback to others on anyting related to anything, especially admissions possibilities...No one is part of an admissions team, so why start a thread like this?

Duh, I know no one here works for Pharmcas, but I just think your response was outta line and kinda rude...THis is a forum for sharing information, so what's the point then if "Nobody works for PharmCas"? Geez.....
Actually there are a few people that post where that ARE members of admissions committees. I could care less if you took offense to my response. I'm sure it's not the first time and it certainly won't be the last.

Cranky? Troll? No, I think not. I'm not here to coddle you. You won't be getting any happy, "you can do anything if you put your mind to it" posts from me. Save yourself the trouble and don't post stupid, unanswerable questions. Yes there are stupid questions. If PharmCAS said it would be sometime this week then that is when it will be. No member of this board can give you a better answer.

ValeRx

PharmD
10+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2008
Midwest
Status
Pharmacist
Actually here, I'll give you the post you want.

PharmCAS will update your PCAT score tomorrow at 15:45:23 EST. Also, you can PM me for all of the answers to your potential interview questions and I'll send you my personal statement so you can copy it. If you didn't get very good grades, don't worry - you can still get into pharmacy school! If your PCAT score isn't very high, don't worry, you can still get into pharmacy school. Life is always fair, nobody you love will ever die and you will find your soulmate very soon. Tada!

OP
D

Dr.iz-n

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 11, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
Wow--do you just spend your days being ridiculous? Why are you even ON forums like StudentDoctor Network if all you're going to do is spout your negativity? And so what if there are admissions individuals who may post answers to questions? Many of the people on the WAMC are pre-pharmers or pharm students themselves, only 1-3 people have identified themselves as admissions members.

Again, you're way out of line. And to think, you want to be a future pharmacist that helps people? Please...

Don't write back to any of my posts EVER again. You may be able to get away with writing messages like this to others, but you won't with me without me saying something back to you.

Actually here, I'll give you the post you want.

PharmCAS will update your PCAT score tomorrow at 15:45:23 EST. Also, you can PM me for all of the answers to your potential interview questions and I'll send you my personal statement so you can copy it. If you didn't get very good grades, don't worry - you can still get into pharmacy school! If your PCAT score isn't very high, don't worry, you can still get into pharmacy school. Life is always fair, nobody you love will ever die and you will find your soulmate very soon. Tada!

calisoca

10+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2008
Status
Pharmacy Student
Wow--do you just spend your days being ridiculous? Why are you even ON forums like StudentDoctor Network if all you're going to do is spout your negativity? And so what if there are admissions individuals who may post answers to questions? Many of the people on the WAMC are pre-pharmers or pharm students themselves, only 1-3 people have identified themselves as admissions members.

Again, you're way out of line. And to think, you want to be a future pharmacist that helps people? Please...

Don't write back to any of my posts EVER again. You may be able to get away with writing messages like this to others, but you won't with me without me saying something back to you.
What's your address?

I'll mail you some tissues and a box of Midol.

ValeRx

PharmD
10+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2008
Midwest
Status
Pharmacist

No, I love helping others. This situation is actually quite different. I read endless droves of posts from people like you who either have a) no common sense, b) want everything handed to them on a platter or c) cannot think critically at an individual level.

The more idiotic posts you make, I will respond. If you are getting upset at the small comments I'm making then you my want to rethink your decision to enter into a health profession. You WILL receive worse from supervisors, patients, customers, whatever. I've gotten much worse from customers being offended because I asked them to verify their date of birth.

This is what we call a public forum. I will post whatever to whomever I please. If you don't like it, you can cry some more.

OP
D

Dr.iz-n

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 11, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
Wah-wah! I guess I just cried some more!

And maybe you need to watch your tone in how you communicate with others--that could be why customers get irritated with you when you ask them simple questions...

One word for you--Whatever

No, I love helping others. This situation is actually quite different. I read endless droves of posts from people like you who either have a) no common sense, b) want everything handed to them on a platter or c) cannot think critically at an individual level.

The more idiotic posts you make, I will respond. If you are getting upset at the small comments I'm making then you my want to rethink your decision to enter into a health profession. You WILL receive worse from supervisors, patients, customers, whatever. I've gotten much worse from customers being offended because I asked them to verify their date of birth.

This is what we call a public forum. I will post whatever to whomever I please. If you don't like it, you can cry some more.

calisoca

10+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2008
Status
Pharmacy Student

ValeRx

PharmD
10+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2008
Midwest
Status
Pharmacist
Wah-wah! I guess I just cried some more!

And maybe you need to watch your tone in how you communicate with others--that could be why customers get irritated with you when you ask them simple questions...

One word for you--Whatever
Three for you -- grow a pair.