Where are all of you from?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Which region are you from?

  • NorthEast

    Votes: 25 21.0%
  • SouthEast

    Votes: 27 22.7%
  • MidWest

    Votes: 20 16.8%
  • SouthWest

    Votes: 14 11.8%
  • West

    Votes: 33 27.7%

  • Total voters
    119
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or the South, the Deep South. huhuhuhuh. Sorry, little Nickie reference.

I'm torn as an OOS student as to "where I am from." I guess I'll go with southwest, even though I'm a midwestern resident and on my was to the east coast.

Where are you registered to vote, if anywhere? Where is your "domicile"?
 
i'm from the southwest/west. but my "domicile" is in the midwest. i'm going back though, the first chance i get. preferably the west west, but i'll doddle back in the ol' AZ for awhile if it comes to that.
 
Where are you registered to vote, if anywhere? Where is your "domicile"?

You should put this in your first post because I didn't see this until after I had already voted. I ended up picking this option anyway but I was debating whether to put where I go to school or w/e.
 
Op, I think you should have clarified which states are in which regions, because some of that is relative.
 
I'm from the Coolest State with the Hottest Governor (at least for a few more weeks).😍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Born and raised in California...went to a pretty decent UC but I think in general, Cali tends to be the worst state to be a premed in given the oversaturation for in-state medical schools. I would've felt MUCH more comfortable about my chances when I applied if i were from a state with a good applicant:# of school ratio.