Where are all the pre-DOers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amy B

I miss my son so much
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I was just wondering where all the posters are for this site. It seems like there aren't too many people that frequent these pre- DO discussion threads.

Maybe we are all busy doing our secondaries.

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi to all who are out there. :cool: :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

We're here but I think we hang in the allo forum because there are more people in there. Hmmmm........ Maybe there isn't such a huge difference after all. :D

Yep, I must admit I am also a MD/DO crossdresser.:D :D :D that can be found on both allopathic and osteopathic discussion threads.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi~ i also chat in pre-DO/pre-MD/MCAT :D

I'm avoiding the pre-DO forum because I haven't sent in my AACOMAS app yet and I don't want to be reminded of how far behind it is! I already sent in AMCAS so I don't mind visiting the pre-allo.

I have applied to both MD and DO schools. I am currently in the phase of them getting my completed file due to my school sending LOR out, so I am awaiting interviews. Where I would go is determined by more than a few factors like admittance, location, comfot level after interview, student happiness, and things like that. I would be more inclined to attend my state alleopathic school also for the fact that there is a HUGE money difference. I totally dig the DO mentality but I am not one for cutting out my options either :)