Where are Most SDN Users Attending School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Where do you currently attend school?

• Northeastern U.S.

Votes: 70 25.5%
  • Midwestern U.S.

Votes: 49 17.8%
  • Southern U.S.

Votes: 76 27.6%
  • Western U.S.

Votes: 62 22.5%
  • U.S. Territories

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Eastern Canada

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Western Canada

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Northen Canada

• Africa

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Asia

• Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Europe

• South America

• Total voters

altitude

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Answer the poll to help generate statistics on where most pre-med SDN users are currently attending school.

Members don't see this ad.

You want us to tell you what school we attend? While I wouldn't mind this as my amenity is not super important most users on here would never do this. Most like to stay under the radar. Not only that you would have a major problem with bias if you don't get more then half of the people on the entire network to respond. Don't count on this working

I see now you just want geographic areas. Still what is the point of this whole thing anyways? Why do you care? Are you trying to market something?

You will also notice under the Avatar the user has the option of putting a location. I have but most don't for reason already stated.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
You want us to tell you what school we attend? While I wouldn't mind this as my amenity is not super important most users on here would never do this. Most like to stay under the radar. Not only that you would have a major problem with bias if you don't get more then half of the people on the entire network to respond. Don't count on this working

I don't want to know the exact school. I don't even want users to answer the question by posting a reply. I want this to remain anonymous, hence the poll, which doesn't even ask about the specific school, but just its location.

I see now you just want geographic areas. Still what is the point of this whole thing anyways? Why do you care? Are you trying to market something?

Not at all. Just trying to start an interesting thread that could provide all users with a rough idea of where the majority of the people they're talking to come from. No one's being forced to respond.

And within a few minutes, we're already determining a possible trend... U.S. users are the fastest to respond to threads :thumbup:

And within a few minutes, we're already determining a possible trend... U.S. users are the fastest to respond to threads :thumbup:

Or they just constitute the overwhelming majority of SDN users.

Or they just constitute the overwhelming majority of SDN users.

That has yet to be determined...especially since those in Australia, Asia, etc. are likely asleep and have no yet had a chance to answer...:D

Also possibly explains why Western U.S. is trailing

EDIT: aSagacious beat me to it

Out of 55, only 2 non-U.S. students have responded to the poll

pretty evenly distributed across the u.s.....what was learned from this exercise?

Members don't see this ad :)
Eastern Canada is cleaning up on the Canadian front. I wonder how many of those are Americans from Maine etc...

Particularly impressed by the even spread in America.

Would've liked to see more options (Northwest, Northeast, Southwest, Southeast, etc).

Anyone have an idea of which school the students from Africa attend? Pretty cool that Africa has more responses than Europe.

Anyone have an idea of which school the students from Africa attend? Pretty cool that Africa has more responses than Europe.

if you think those results are accurate i have a bridge to sell ya