Where are the USC peeps at?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentalNeems

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who has been accepted/rejected/interviewing/wants to go to USC? just curious to see what the consensus is

Members don't see this ad.

Waitlisted, cGPA/sci GPA 3.33/3.38 DAT 22/23/18

would go there if accepted, what bout u?

dont know yet...sent in my app a few weeks ago...shot in the dark!! but they are 1/3 full and no one wants to go there so i figured, what the hell ya know? haha

Members don't see this ad :)
it's true that all the SDN ppul don't want to go there because they have already gotten into schools such as UOP, UCLA or UCSF, I am sure a lot of other people wanna go there, and there are many people who have not been accepted yet, im sure USC isn't that bad of a choice. good luck to u.

it's true that all the SDN ppul don't want to go there because they have already gotten into schools such as UOP, UCLA or UCSF, I am sure a lot of other people wanna go there, and there are many people who have not been accepted yet, im sure USC isn't that bad of a choice. good luck to u.

yes and i'm one of those that haven't been accepted yet. 6 interviews, no acceptances :((yet) - very stressful.

hey erwin, i join your club. 5 pre-dec interviews and one dec 14th interview and no acceptance yet. YAy

i just sent my deposit 2 weeks ago...not 100% sure if i'm gonna go though so my spot may open up eventually

goin to USC right here...

SC people check in!

love your puppy pic. anyway, there's a lot of usc bashing on sdn...*gulp* i think i'll be going there!

P.S. is it me or is USC the real "back-up" school instead of NYU? People on sdn used to say but I think it's more like USC...