Where can I find an example of the on-screen NAPLEX calculator?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Son_Goku

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be requesting a basic 4-function calculator just to make life easier but for the odd math problem that requires some scientific usage, I need to know how to use the on-screen calculator.

Does anyone know where I can find something similar to the on-screen calculator to get a feel for it?

Thanks.

Edit: My bad, I forgot there was a NAPLEX section. You can delete this if you'd like.

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't have a single kinetics problem, and maybe had two CrCl problems.

Overall they were proportions and simple adding/subtracting. It doesn't matter what the calculator is like with simple math like that, just take your time and double check you punched the right buttons.

Reactions: 1 user
You are not going to be required to calculate complicated kinetics like vancomycin or aminoglycosides. There simply isn't the time for it, and even if I did get a question like that (you absolutely will not), I would just take the hit to not waste time.

Reactions: 1 user
I think the on screen calculator has the same configuration as a TI-84. I don't really remember. I also didn't have any kinetics questions.