Where can I find live CE

Started by jmail
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jmail

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where to find live CEs? I need it for renewal of my Florida pharmacist license
 
Pharmacist's letter has some, they were my favorite but mainly because I could always get free access through work. FreeCE has some too but they usually aren't free so I refuse to use them solely because their name is misleading.
 
Pharmacy Times CE...

Still looking for a better sources. I use to use RxSchool - no longer running (paid, but super convenient - they had a 99$/year subscription for unlimited live CEs which one could easily bang out sufficient amount for a renewal period in only a few months easily). Meh PTCE has topics that are like waaay too niche/specialty (heads well up the butt) and Pharmacist's Letter just doesn't have enough variety in times scheduled, topics, or frequent Live CEs
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pharmacist's letter has some, they were my favorite but mainly because I could always get free access through work. FreeCE has some too but they usually aren't free so I refuse to use them solely because their name is misleading.
I used FreeCE due to the large amount of live CE available. It was cheaper to just pay for a yearly sub (~$80?) and use it for two renewal cycles by timing it right.

OP - FreeCE has live courses for FL Med errors and controlled substances, as well as the HIV and trafficking courses for your first renewal.