Where can I find live CE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmail

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where to find live CEs? I need it for renewal of my Florida pharmacist license

Members don't see this ad.

Pharmacist's letter has some, they were my favorite but mainly because I could always get free access through work. FreeCE has some too but they usually aren't free so I refuse to use them solely because their name is misleading.

Pharmacy Times CE...

Still looking for a better sources. I use to use RxSchool - no longer running (paid, but super convenient - they had a 99$/year subscription for unlimited live CEs which one could easily bang out sufficient amount for a renewal period in only a few months easily). Meh PTCE has topics that are like waaay too niche/specialty (heads well up the butt) and Pharmacist's Letter just doesn't have enough variety in times scheduled, topics, or frequent Live CEs

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Power Pak.

A bunch of colleges have them.

Pharmacist's letter has some, they were my favorite but mainly because I could always get free access through work. FreeCE has some too but they usually aren't free so I refuse to use them solely because their name is misleading.
I used FreeCE due to the large amount of live CE available. It was cheaper to just pay for a yearly sub (~$80?) and use it for two renewal cycles by timing it right.

OP - FreeCE has live courses for FL Med errors and controlled substances, as well as the HIV and trafficking courses for your first renewal.

Reactions: 1 user