Where can I find good Lower Extremity practice questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xoxo111

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering where did you guys find your lower extremity practice questions? I wanted to do them before my class exams. I am not sure how "board style" lower extremity questions are, or even where to find them. The APMLE practice tests on their sites have several different topics condensed in a question, whereas, I am just looking for Lower extremity questions solely.

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering where did you guys find your lower extremity practice questions? I wanted to do them before my class exams. I am not sure how "board style" lower extremity questions are, or even where to find them. The APMLE practice tests on their sites have several different topics condensed in a question, whereas, I am just looking for Lower extremity questions solely.
Have you checked Board Vitals? Does your school provide you with access to it? On Board Vitals, you can select specific category, like Lower Limb or Gross Anatomy. Your 3rd/4th years might haveade ANKI decks or Quizlets. They may pass it on or it can be posted on your school's resources page.

Reactions: 1 user
I'd search on quizlet or make your own. There are so many prism+, crozer etc quizlets shared, esp when ppl are nice and they don't lock it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd search on quizlet or make your own. There are so many prism+, crozer etc quizlets shared, esp when ppl are nice and they don't lock it.

I have found a quizlet but they only have muscle actions listed. I'm not sure what prism+ or crozer are.

I have found a quizlet but they only have muscle actions listed. I'm not sure what prism+ or crozer are.

those are manuals with high-yield facts for the boards; in addition to what is mentioned in this thread, you should also look into the BRS book questions and ask your seniors.

those are manuals with high-yield facts for the boards; in addition to what is mentioned in this thread, you should also look into the BRS book questions and ask your seniors.

Do you know how can I get access to Prism and crozer? I looked them up and it seems like prism is a software website and crozer is a healthcare center in PA??? LOL

I have heard about the BRS books, thanks for reminding me.

Do you know how can I get access to Prism and crozer? I looked them up and it seems like prism is a software website and crozer is a healthcare center in PA??? LOL

I have heard about the BRS books, thanks for reminding me.

Talk to the 4th-years at your program, they usually make these manuals for externships.