• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Where can I find good Lower Extremity practice questions?

xoxo111

2+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2018
  1. Podiatry Student
I was wondering where did you guys find your lower extremity practice questions? I wanted to do them before my class exams. I am not sure how "board style" lower extremity questions are, or even where to find them. The APMLE practice tests on their sites have several different topics condensed in a question, whereas, I am just looking for Lower extremity questions solely.

de Ribas

Nobel Prize Recipient
2+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2017
Siberia State
  1. Podiatry Student
I was wondering where did you guys find your lower extremity practice questions? I wanted to do them before my class exams. I am not sure how "board style" lower extremity questions are, or even where to find them. The APMLE practice tests on their sites have several different topics condensed in a question, whereas, I am just looking for Lower extremity questions solely.
Have you checked Board Vitals? Does your school provide you with access to it? On Board Vitals, you can select specific category, like Lower Limb or Gross Anatomy. Your 3rd/4th years might haveade ANKI decks or Quizlets. They may pass it on or it can be posted on your school's resources page.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

DexterMorganSK

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
5+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2016
Tarsal Tunnel
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I have found a quizlet but they only have muscle actions listed. I'm not sure what prism+ or crozer are.

those are manuals with high-yield facts for the boards; in addition to what is mentioned in this thread, you should also look into the BRS book questions and ask your seniors.

Reactions: 1 user

xoxo111

2+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2018
  1. Podiatry Student
those are manuals with high-yield facts for the boards; in addition to what is mentioned in this thread, you should also look into the BRS book questions and ask your seniors.

Do you know how can I get access to Prism and crozer? I looked them up and it seems like prism is a software website and crozer is a healthcare center in PA??? LOL

I have heard about the BRS books, thanks for reminding me.

DexterMorganSK

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
5+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2016
Tarsal Tunnel
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Do you know how can I get access to Prism and crozer? I looked them up and it seems like prism is a software website and crozer is a healthcare center in PA??? LOL

I have heard about the BRS books, thanks for reminding me.

Talk to the 4th-years at your program, they usually make these manuals for externships.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.