Where on the APMSA website does one find the residency surveys?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Carpe Phalanges

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Self-explanatory question here. I know some have said the information isn't necessarily the most informative since residents are inclined to review their residencies positively. However, I can't even seem to find the AMPSA residency surveys at all on the site (and I am logged in to my account). Any advice?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I just tried to find it but can't

IN EVEN BETTER NEWS! - I took the "Should you be a podiatrist quiz" and purposely answered all the questions "wrong" and it still told me I should be a podiatrist.

1617999407944.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Hello!

Self-explanatory question here. I know some have said the information isn't necessarily the most informative since residents are inclined to review their residencies positively. However, I can't even seem to find the AMPSA residency surveys at all on the site (and I am logged in to my account). Any advice?

Thanks!

I'll ask the APMSA rep here on SDN to look into this for you.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You have to email [email protected] and they will send the last 2018 survey. The 2019 one didn't have enough responses to get published. The 2020 one Covid happened. 2021 is still in progress.

Reactions: 1 user
I have a copy of the 2019 survey, PM me and I can get it to you, but frankly the reviews on here are far more informative.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi, I didn't forget about this; I am waiting for the APMSA Rep to make their post here.
In the coming weeks, the APMSA account of SDN will share various data to help current and future students.
Awesome. Very much appreciate your help! Hope this isn’t creating a hassle for you.