Where on the APMSA website does one find the residency surveys?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Carpe Phalanges

Podiatry Resident Graduating 2026
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

Self-explanatory question here. I know some have said the information isn't necessarily the most informative since residents are inclined to review their residencies positively. However, I can't even seem to find the AMPSA residency surveys at all on the site (and I am logged in to my account). Any advice?

Thanks!
 
I just tried to find it but can't

IN EVEN BETTER NEWS! - I took the "Should you be a podiatrist quiz" and purposely answered all the questions "wrong" and it still told me I should be a podiatrist.

1617999407944.png
 
Hello!

Self-explanatory question here. I know some have said the information isn't necessarily the most informative since residents are inclined to review their residencies positively. However, I can't even seem to find the AMPSA residency surveys at all on the site (and I am logged in to my account). Any advice?

Thanks!

I'll ask the APMSA rep here on SDN to look into this for you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I didn't forget about this; I am waiting for the APMSA Rep to make their post here.
In the coming weeks, the APMSA account of SDN will share various data to help current and future students.
Awesome. Very much appreciate your help! Hope this isn’t creating a hassle for you.