WHERE CAN I FIND INFO ON D.O. SCHOOLS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

Dr. Hopeamine

Okay, so I am pretty sure I have dug everywhere to try and find a collective report on stats for osteopathic schools. I know I can go to the website and dig for 30 minutes to try and find what I am looking for, but is there anything similar to the MSAR for D.O. Colleges? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Okay, so I am pretty sure I have dug everywhere to try and find a collective report on stats for osteopathic schools. I know I can go to the website and dig for 30 minutes to try and find what I am looking for, but is there anything similar to the MSAR for D.O. Colleges? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, this was what I found and used...though not as helpful as MSAR unfortunately.

To my knowledge, there's not an MSAR equivalent for DO. This, from a fellow (re)applicant.

...Otherwise yeah you're trudging around to the different DO school websites for more specific info.

2018 Osteopathic Medical College Information Book (CIB)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Haha I have flipped through that before and although I like that it has the mission statements and a few stats on entering class, there is not a single shred of information on MCAT or cGPA/sGPA. An MSAR type system for D.O. schools would be ideal right about now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I have flipped through that before and although I like that it has the mission statements and a few stats on entering class, there is not a single shred of information on MCAT or cGPA/sGPA. An MSAR type system for D.O. schools would be ideal right about now.

There's a spreadsheet on premed reddit that has all that information for you

I just hyperlinked that for you on my comment. Perhaps you didn't see it?
Click on "but this is pretty much it."

Edit: http://www.aacom.org/docs/default-s...riculant-profile-summary-report.pdf?sfvrsn=10

I just hyperlinked that for you on my comment. Perhaps you didn't see it?
Click on "but this is pretty much it."
Yeah I saw it. What I mean by MSAR type is I want statistics broken down by school, not overall. But the information was helpful, thanks.

No, there is not MSAR for D.O. schools.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I saw it. What I mean by MSAR type is I want statistics broken down by school, not overall. But the information was helpful, thanks.
I think schools give out those info. Just go to CIB (for each school's website URL) and the school's website might have released it. I'm pretty sure I saw one for Western U.