You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Where can I find link to AMA with vascular surgeon?
Started by Beyonce2.0
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
AMA means what? Against Medical Advice? American Medical Association? American Marketing Association? American Motorcycle Association?
Maybe you could provide a link to the post you're referring to.
Maybe you could provide a link to the post you're referring to.
Ah, that's my bad. It was the ask me anything post with the neurosurgery resident:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/ask-a-neurosurgery-resident-anything.958231/
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/ask-a-neurosurgery-resident-anything.958231/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AMA also means "ask me anything"...
This is 3 yrs old but might be what you are thinking about: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/surgical-intern-answering-questions-tonight.936130/
This is 3 yrs old but might be what you are thinking about: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/surgical-intern-answering-questions-tonight.936130/
Oh shoot did @LizzyM just call @Catalystik a newbie? @Catalystik how do you feel about that 😉AMA also means "ask me anything"...
This is 3 yrs old but might be what you are thinking about: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/surgical-intern-answering-questions-tonight.936130/
Compared to LizzyM, I am a newbie.Oh shoot did @LizzyM just call @Catalystik a newbie? @Catalystik how do you feel about that 😉
There was also a second thread here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/surgical-intern-answering-questions-tonight-part-ii.944769/
If you have a question I can answer it here rather than bumping the old ones. Might have to do a PGY4 Vascular resident answering questions 😉
If you have a question I can answer it here rather than bumping the old ones. Might have to do a PGY4 Vascular resident answering questions 😉
There was also a second thread here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/surgical-intern-answering-questions-tonight-part-ii.944769/
If you have a question I can answer it here rather than bumping the old ones. Might have to do a PGY4 Vascular resident answering questions 😉
And also more of this please
When bored on Saturdays...
![]()
Da Vinci Robots... Jailbroken!
Compared to LizzyM, I am a newbie.
Not sure about newbie, but you are certainly amazing, especially for the amount of work and help you provide for in the AMCAS W&A Thread.
Thank you. Because you were so nice, I can't joke about "if I'm a a noob, that makes makes most of PreMedAllo . . . "Not sure about newbie, but you are certainly amazing, especially for the amount of work and help you provide for in the AMCAS W&A Thread.
I'm glad to finish that sentence for you!Thank you. Because you were so nice, I can't joke about "if I'm a a noob, that makes makes most of PreMedAllo . . . "
...GARBAGE!
I mean, you're 1.5 years younger than her but with 30% more posts, so that's not badCompared to LizzyM, I am a newbie.
I was thinking more along the lines of,"fetuses." A fetus has potential, yet to be realized.I'm glad to finish that sentence for you!
...GARBAGE!
Junk has potential, too...to compost and reinvigorate soil! 😛I was thinking more along the lines of,"fetuses." A fetus has potential, yet to be realized.
Thanks @mimelim, no questions right now since I'm still pre-med fetus myself but those threads are very informative so thank you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 15
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K