Where can I find my scores for my Casper test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

h23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I noticed that Casper allows people to see their results. Where are people seeing this because I can't find an area where I could see my scores. Not sure if they suddenly just decided to say, "oh just kidding" and took that option away or if I'm an idiot and can't find the page or if I'm misremembering and they never gave out your scores in the first place. Would appreciate some guidance!

Members don't see this ad.

CASPer website -> Your reservations -> check your score

CASPer website -> Your reservations -> check your score
I don't have the option where it says "Check your score". I've checked this numerous times lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't have the option where it says "Check your score". I've checked this numerous times lol
your quartile doesn't come out until at least 4 weeks after your test date, has it been that long for you yet?

your quartile doesn't come out until at least 4 weeks after your test date, has it been that long for you yet?
ah no it hasn't. That must be the problem then. I assumed that since it said that my results has been delivered, i should have access to my scores by now.

Ah, ghosted by Casper. Why am I not surprised?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
ah no it hasn't. That must be the problem then. I assumed that since it said that my results has been delivered, i should have access to my scores by now.
I think it meant that the scores were sent to the schools but not made available to you yet

I think it meant that the scores were sent to the schools but not made available to you yet
has that actually been something that's happened to other people before? Why would Casper send out your scores to schools, but not let you see it? Kinda stupid and annoying on their part if you ask me.

has that actually been something that's happened to other people before? Why would Casper send out your scores to schools, but not let you see it? Kinda stupid and annoying on their part if you ask me.
Yes this is normal. Be thankful they are even giving a quartile this year

yep they send to schools like a week or so after the test i think but release scores to test takers 4 weeks after