Where can I find the Ackerman dermpath books?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HeyDalaron

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
These are as far as I know out of print and notoriously difficult to find, even on websites like amazon and ebay.

Does anyone here have any leads for these that I could pursue?
 
I can sell you one after I retire for 10k. I'd consider it a steal.

In all seriousness though, I think the book is interesting and somewhat legendary, but I rarely use it . First year in practice sure, not much nowadays. I consider Ackerman's algorithmic approach more of an intellectual framework rather than hard and fast rules.
 
I can sell you one after I retire for 10k. I'd consider it a steal.

In all seriousness though, I think the book is interesting and somewhat legendary, but I rarely use it . First year in practice sure, not much nowadays. I consider Ackerman's algorithmic approach more of an intellectual framework rather than hard and fast rules.

I left all mine at my office for the new guy when i retired. They weren’t that great. The big one they called the “golden cadillac “ really tended to muddy the waters more than provide definitive dx’s.