Where can I find the Topscore explanations and solutions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jh58698n

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all the pre-dental collegues,

I am working on the Topscore DAT. I took the tests, However, I cannot find the explanations and solutions of them. I only see the answer key. Do anyone here know how to get the explanations for those tests? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I dont think topscore gives explanations for their questions. Thats the only downfall of topscore.

tiny2533 said:
I dont think topscore gives explanations for their questions. Thats the only downfall of topscore.

TopScore Pro 2005 edition contains solutions. The "solution" button is visible from within the question.

Thanks.
www.scholarware.com

ScholarWare said:
TopScore Pro 2005 edition contains solutions. The "solution" button is visible from within the question.

Thanks.
www.scholarware.com

Yeah, but what about all of us who don't have the 2005 edition? Are we screwed?

Members don't see this ad :)
Generallee said:
Yeah, but what about all of us who don't have the 2005 edition? Are we screwed?
Yes you are. You can always purchase the "upgrade" version for like $20 as long as you mail back your old cd. Mine expired so I just ordered the 2005 edition. I'll let you guys know how the new edition is.

ScholarWare said:

Thanks.
www.scholarware.com

Thanks, I found the solutions for some parts. I do not find solutions for the PAT, and RC .

jh58698n said:
Thanks, I found the solutions for some parts. I do not find solutions for the PAT, and RC .

There is none for those two sections. I hope ScholarWare fixes its request form at least for the sake of customers. It's probably good to save money by killing the link for reporting errors but in the long run it's best for TopScore and students to have error-free exams.

jh58698n said:

The Reading Comprehension answer is in the passage. However, we don't highlight the sentence for you as a solution.

The PAT we give an excellent analysis of each section in the detailed PAT study review guide included on the CD. This covers the different ways students have used to solve these types of questions and these principles should be used when studying for this section. We may adjust the way we hand this feature in the future.

Good luck on your test!
www.scholarware.com

There's a way to read the SHORT explanations while taking the test (the solution button). So if you've already taken the test once, you can "pretend" as though you are taking it again, and just read the solution explanation.

Hope this makes sense! :)

ScholarWare said:

Thanks.
www.scholarware.com
Are there explanations for all 3 full length exams and for every section with the 2005 edition?? thanks.