Where can i get lecture notes on MP3?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nawfal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

my university doesnt do any lecture notes on mp3 and i have a long journey to univeristy each day

i was wondering if you guys know where i can get some lectures on mp3 from so i can listen on the way?

thanks in advance

nawfal

Members don't see this ad.

i was hoping more of lecture notes online that i could download

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you want lecture notes or MP3's? They're two completely different things. Like Law2Doc said, no medical school will given up audio recordings of its lectures. You are welcome to purchase the Kaplan series.

Do you want lecture notes or MP3's? They're two completely different things. Like Law2Doc said, no medical school will given up audio recordings of its lectures. You are welcome to purchase the Kaplan series.

i just want some topics that i cant listen to

e.g. something on neurology and psychiatry that i can listen to

that would be awesome

Your best bet might be to buy the Webprep lectures from Kaplan. You could also do a search through iTunes for any podcasts that cover medical areas of interest. Granted these might not help you for your basic science classes, but keeping up on new medical research is helpful in other ways, I guess.

There are certainly other (less legal) options out there, but this probably isn't the best place to go digging for them.

They are even hard to come by illegally. A, um... friend of mine has looked extensively. At least not on the Ares or Limewire networks.

The best thing would be to just buy some.

Limewire would be a hard way to find 'em since they're named stuff like "phys020407". ...no way to tell what topics are covered.

They are even hard to come by illegally. A, um... friend of mine has looked extensively. At least not on the Ares or Limewire networks.

The best thing would be to just buy some.

Your uh...friend should look into downloading a bittorrent program and checking out sites like www.torrentspy.com. Great way to acquire completely copyright-free materials. ;)