Where can I practice?

Started by sugirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sugirl

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I understand that the boards are regional, but I heard there is talk of making the boards nationwide, does anyone know if this is true?

Also how easy is it to take the boards for the WREB if you are going to school in the south?
 
sugirl said:
I understand that the boards are regional, but I heard there is talk of making the boards nationwide, does anyone know if this is true?

Also how easy is it to take the boards for the WREB if you are going to school in the south?

I have heard that 42 states already have singed to nationalize the dental examination, however for this to take effect, it needs time probably another 3 years. It wouldn't be good for us. 🙁