Where did p53 match?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2TIM4:7

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
With all his huffing and puffing on this forum for the past couple of years, countless run-ins with BigFrank about his yet undisclosed step 1 score, and "rubbing elbows" with all the big wig radiologists, one would think he would boast about where he ended up.

knock! knock!

Members don't see this ad.

With all his huffing and puffing on this forum for the past couple of years, countless run-ins with BigFrank about his yet undisclosed step 1 score, and "rubbing elbows" with all the big wig radiologists, one would think he would boast about where he ended up.

knock! knock!

I think on Aunt Minnie he revealed that he matched somewhere in california, but didn't day where. He said it wasn't UCSF.

Has anyone here received a pm reply from p53? I hate it when someone gives you so much attention and drops you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Some program is VERY lucky to have p53.

:)

He wouldn't give a straight answer, but gave out an IP address that corresponded to LA, which I took to mean UCLA.

haha, p53 is like terrell owens. hated by everyone but still a damn good baller.
I wonder who'll play the "Donovan McNabb," the "Andy Reid," and "big tuna."