Where do I go from here ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LightofHeaven

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings everyone.

I'm a Malaysian student, 5th year undergrad here in the Russian State Medical University, Moscow.

I would like to specialize in the field of Neurosurgery and I have this interest to stick around and probably settle down somewhere in the EU.

I would like to ask anyone out there who has a Russian MD and has successfully gained admission to an internship or residency program somewhere here in the EU.

I don't mind doing any local board exam(in the EU) if required. I guess its a global requirement to measure the standards and quality of the medical graduate from their respective university.

Regardless of which, I still have the option of doing it here in Moscow with my honours in hand.
The cons of doing it here : cost of living in Moscow is too high . There is no salary for interns. Juggling 2 jobs for cash is not something I'm looking forward to.

Any form of feedback is appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

LghtfHvn.ru