Where do I go from here ?

LightofHeaven

May 3, 2010
Moscow
www.facebook.com
  1. Medical Student
    Greetings everyone.

I'm a Malaysian student, 5th year undergrad here in the Russian State Medical University, Moscow.

I would like to specialize in the field of Neurosurgery and I have this interest to stick around and probably settle down somewhere in the EU.

I would like to ask anyone out there who has a Russian MD and has successfully gained admission to an internship or residency program somewhere here in the EU.

I don't mind doing any local board exam(in the EU) if required. I guess its a global requirement to measure the standards and quality of the medical graduate from their respective university.

Regardless of which, I still have the option of doing it here in Moscow with my honours in hand.
    The cons of doing it here : cost of living in Moscow is too high . There is no salary for interns. Juggling 2 jobs for cash is not something I'm looking forward to.

Any form of feedback is appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

LghtfHvn.ru

About the Ads
    This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.