Where do I include case reports in progress in myERAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

danvasta

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's still in progress but should be ready to submit soon. But I am the first author but a Fellow is co-authoring it. Since it is not a publication and it doesn't exactly come under "research" or "volunteer" experience, where do I include this?

Members don't see this ad.

It's a research experience
if i have multiple pending publications (original articles) with the same attending, would i list all of them under the same research experience or describe the different projects under their own listing?

if i have multiple pending publications (original articles) with the same attending, would i list all of them under the same research experience or describe the different projects under their own listing?
What do you mean by "pending publications"? Manuscripts you're working on? Submitted? Thinking about writing? All those go in research experience. And yes, you should just have one entry and 1 sentence describing each part of the project(s). If they're accepted, they go in the pubs section.

What do you mean by "pending publications"? Manuscripts you're working on? Submitted? Thinking about writing? All those go in research experience. And yes, you should just have one entry and 1 sentence describing each part of the project(s). If they're accepted, they go in the pubs section.
thanks for the reply! i'm working on several retrospective cohort studies with an attending that are in the data analysis or manuscript drafting stage. i was wondering if each project would get their own entry, or if i would describe all of them under the same research experience with that attending?