Where do I sign up?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ahh...The Life

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I few questions:

Can I pick my specialty? Can I Match in Anesthesia and then contract with the Military? Can I contract for an Anesthesia position? How many years do you need to serve?
 
Ahh...The Life said:
I few questions:

Can I pick my specialty? Can I Match in Anesthesia and then contract with the Military? Can I contract for an Anesthesia position? How many years do you need to serve?

Search for FAP
 
Ahh...The Life said:
I few questions:

Can I pick my specialty? Can I Match in Anesthesia and then contract with the Military? Can I contract for an Anesthesia position? How many years do you need to serve?


I just warn you not to make the mistake that a lot of people make. Thinking they will get their residency of choice because they are military. Don't let a recruiter make you think this either.
 
Ahh...The Life said:
I few questions:

Can I pick my specialty? Can I Match in Anesthesia and then contract with the Military? Can I contract for an Anesthesia position? How many years do you need to serve?

To answer one of your questions, you can contract as a civilian provider in almost any specialty at almost any military treatment facility.