Where do these go in the primary application?

Started by Punchap
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I put them in the EC section. These sure are a pain to enter. All of us have things like shadowing, research, publications...I mean, geez. Why can't they create a catagory for them like AMCAS does??!?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I put them in the EC section. These sure are a pain to enter. All of us have things like shadowing, research, publications...I mean, geez. Why can't they create a catagory for them like AMCAS does??!?

How did you fill out the info for shadowing in the EC section? I mean, for name of organization? Just the doctor's name? Did you list each shadowing experience separately? I put them all together for the MD app, but I don't know if I'll have room on the DO app to combine them.
 
How did you fill out the info for shadowing in the EC section? I mean, for name of organization? Just the doctor's name? Did you list each shadowing experience separately? I put them all together for the MD app, but I don't know if I'll have room on the DO app to combine them.

I just now filled it out...I put the name of the hospital and the doctor's name in the organization part and for position title I put "D.O. shadowing experience."
 
I just now filled it out...I put the name of the hospital and the doctor's name in the organization part and for position title I put "D.O. shadowing experience."

I only shadowed one of the doctors at a hospital, the others were in their private offices. Do you think I should just put their name for organization?