where do you study?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snwbrdr18

Reaction score
for me, it's the library.

Members don't see this ad.

I put on scrubs, sit outside of Harvard Med, and read Netter's so I can pick up mad honeys. :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
at starbucks when my hw/studying doesn't require the internet. If I stay at home ill be on sdn and facebook for hours :D

I need a place that isn't TOO quiet. If I go to the school library, inevitably some group of freshmen will start chatting loudly thus having the whole place quiet except for this ONE group. I need a place where there is an even flow of noise so starbucks/coffeebean is good, public libraries are ok, and school restaurants/cafes are good too. Too quiet and I go crazy. At home is fine for really late night studying.

I have Mega Desk. Its located at home so I do most of my studying there.

Sometimes in the bathroom...

I cannot stand the library.

I used to study in my living room with the TV muted, but that was before I added a second roommate that doesn't go to school. :thumbdown:

Now I'm forced to study in my room, which isn't all that effective. Sometimes I'll study in the lab if I'm on campus and the test is later that day.

Frequently I just study at home, but I really prefer to study in a coffee shop. It has a good vibe, I guess. I can't stand studying in libraries... they're too quiet.

yall are picky. just study in your room...

Members don't see this ad :)
Study in my room, but think of making studying plans on the toilet.

I study in a pineapple under the sea.

Actually, sometimes SpongeBob is on if I'm watching my nephew, and trying to study at the same time. Usually I just study in my house. If I'm just reading/re-reading I sit in my papasan, if I'm taking notes or using my laptop I sit at my desk or kitchen table.

Am i the only one who LOLed at this?! I can only picture going to the club and seeing some pre-med in the back reading their organic chemistry text book.

I did too. I picture the pre-med with a pimp cup full of coffee

hows that working out for you? :laugh:
pimp.jpg

In my TV room with some good music playing. I hate studying in total quiet, it drives me nuts lol.

for me, it's the library.

Agreed. Library is the best. And no computer or iPhone otherwise I spend all day checking my e-mail 1000x (even though nobody has sent something new), or social networking.

I didn't study a whole lot, but when I did I usually did it over at my girlfriend's house. Yep, she was a gold-digger

Room. Late Night with no sound/distractions. It's difficult to read genetics, ochem, biochem, etc when your roommate is business major surfing and laughing at youtube for 10+ hours a day.

Library= bunch of freshman laughing/making noise.