Where is everyone applying/what are your stats?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr Turkelton

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I figure it might be nice to have one post where everyone lists their stats, applications and acceptances. So many options out there it would be nice to know what places other people are considering.

I'll start:
2.7 gpa, have a 4.0 so far this year so I should end up with a 2.9
31Q mcat
standard research experience, not much volunteer


Applying to

LECOM
PCOM
Dominican
CCom
VCU
EVMS
UMDNJ
Wayne state

Last 4 are kind of hail marys, was told by VCU that I might have a shot if I apply after I get my grades for this semester back and they are all A's.